Explore Wamplers Lake
Brooklyn, MI | Public Access | 780 Acres | All-Sports
In the heart of the Irish Hills, Wamplers Lake is just a few minutes from charming Brooklyn, Michigan.
Attractions around Wamplers Lake
- Michigan International Speedway is more than just NASCAR, also hosting concerts, festivals and community events throughout the year.
- Walter J. Hayes State Park has a beach and boat launch, along with hiking and biking trails, geocaching, picnicking and camping.
- Explore 80 acres of stagecoach-era history at the Historic Brick Walker Tavern. Don’t miss the weekly farmers market hosted on the property.
- Hidden Lakes Gardens in Tipton, is a 755-acre natural space, including a botanical garden and 10 miles of hiking trails and six miles of paved car paths. Open year-round, don’t miss the holiday lights and the Mother’s Day plant sale!
- Cherry Creek Winery is located in a retired schoolhouse in Brooklyn. In addition to their locally made wine, you’ll find a wide array of other Michigan-made products.
Starvin’ Marvin in Wamplers Lake?
Drive your boat right up to Jerry’s Pub, and enjoy a cocktail, a draft beer, and grab lunch! Stop by for a casual dinner and let your sunburn rest awhile. You can also stop by for their cardboard boat races in the summer, a fun time to join in, or just watch them float or sink. If you want to take a drive, grab a pizza at The Beach Bar, or maybe watch the sunset while enjoying one of the daily specials at The Pointe Bar and Grill on Clark Lake. If you feel like a big steak, try JR’s Steakhouse, the Artesian Well Sports Tavern, or CoCoNuts Bar and Grill (Their fresh made key lime pie with homemade whipped cream is worth the drive!).
Homes Waiting For You at Wamplers Lake
Find Lakefront, Channel Front, and Lake Access Homes in the list below. Want to schedule a time to visit one or more of them? Contact our specialized buyers agents today!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.